This position has been filled.
Nest Ventures is seeking an analyst / associate (depending on experience level) to join our team in Hong Kong. This role provides the ideal opportunity to obtain deep experience in the startup, venture capital and innovation space and to immerse yourself into various startup ecosystems.
Nest Ventures works closely with Nest Innovations to identify and source strong, global candidates for our integration focused accelerator programs, as well as to support our corporate partners in selecting the most promising applicants. We use this funnel as deal flow for the Nest Innovations Fund and work with the participating startups in our programs to build a case for investment in the top performers. Nest Ventures separately assesses startups outside of our programs as potential investments.
- Source and vet startups for Nest’s innovation programs
- Support due diligence process for new investments
- Conduct market research and landscape analysis for various industry verticals
- Track inbound dealflow and actively build pipeline of potential investments
- Mentor startup founders throughout the program to help them achieve their milestones with regards to funding.
- Build relationships within the investment community in order to support both our portfolio companies and accelerator program participant
- Support the team with any other potential activities
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of Investment Banking, Private Equity or Venture Capital experience and will ideally have experience working in the APAC region.
- Knowledge of the banking industry, fintech landscape and how startups play a role preferred
- Must be a proactive and detailed oriented team player with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in working with virtual teams across multiple regions
To apply send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.