Do you challenge yourself every day? Enjoy working in a fast-pace environment and being self directed? Are you a natural communicator when exposed to a wide range of individuals?
As the largest operator of corporate innovation programmes across Asia and Africa, Nest is excited to be expanding to Bahrain.
- Obtain experience by immersing yourself in a growing startup ecosystem
- Proactively connect leading people, ideas and resources across continents
- Work as part of a global team across 8 countries in Asia, Africa, Middle East, and Europe
- Enjoy rapid career development opportunities within Nest
- Search and shortlist locations for Nest’s inaugural Bahrain office
- Negotiate and lead issues related to local business establishment
- Support Nest's communications with local public and private institutions
- Assist startups to establish in Bahrain by advising the correct procedures for bank account opening, incorporation of company, work permits etc.
- Be a key liaison with Nest’s head office in Hong Kong
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of local Bahraini practices and customs in order to execute business
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Capability to work easily with characterful people from diverse backgrounds, plus multinational corporates, financial institutions, and government bodies
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Motivation to learn and constantly improve
- Experience in working with virtual teams across multiple regions
- Accounting experience would be beneficial
- Fluency in English is a must. Arabic is highly preferred
The seniority and salary of our new team member will vary depending on experience – we mould the role to suit the right candidate.
To apply send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.