Nest is looking to hire a talented and experienced marketer or brand strategist to lead marketing activities on the Nest Group level. We work in thriving startup ecosystems around the world to help entrepreneurs scale their startups, pioneer corporate innovation models, and build innovation communities.
The Head of Marketing will collaborate and work closely with heads of all Nest pillars, Managing Partners per region, as well as our senior management team to define and lead the global communications strategy for the Nest Group and its pillars, helping deepen our position in the ecosystem as a leading platform for innovation.
We’re not interested in people who are happy with the status quo; our ideal candidate will thrive on punching above their weight and be able to single-handedly manage and lead projects from conception through to execution. We're looking for someone who's as passionate as we are about helping founders, startups, and companies achieve the extraordinary.
- Develop and execute a plan of multi-channel activities for Nest Group, including but not limited to unique and compelling marketing campaigns (spanning digital properties), thought leadership articles, speaking engagements and press opportunities
- Work with senior management to define and iterate the strategy and positioning for Nest Group and its pillars (including external expression such as visual direction, and tone of voice)
- Lead and manage an in-house team for execution on Nest’s marketing strategy
- Develop Nest’s digital footprint: from website content to social media strategy
- Design and execute each business’s marketing activities:
For Nest Ventures, this may entail advisory for portfolio companies and press support
For Nest Innovations, creating compelling marketing campaigns for corporate programmes, and
For Mettā, advising on brand strategy and activities
- Liaise with all Nest teams to ensure consistency of Nest message and alignment
- Liaise with outside creative teams, PR agencies, freelancers, development teams, etc. to execute on marketing activities
- Support senior management with press opportunities, media training and business development needs
- Build a library of tools and resources that all teams, including our global offices, can utilise in order to execute on local marketing needs
- Help mentor and advise startups within the Nest ecosystem on marketing strategies, as needed
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- 7-10 years experience in a strategic or management role at a marketing/digital agency or similar role
- Account management experience in a client-facing role, leading projects from conception to completion
- Proven track record in leading digital campaigns through to success
- Experience managing multiple vendors and stakeholders (internal and external)
- Experience in leading and building teams across regions
- Experience in creative direction, product management or brand strategy
- Self directed, passionate, driven
To apply send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.