Mettā believes in the power of our collective intelligence, and we are on a mission to connect innovators together to address pressing challenges of our world. We're passionate about empowering people to make tomorrow better than today, and we're looking for someone who's excited to help turn ideas into action.
As a junior software developer you will work with the team on building and growing the Mettā digital platform. The platform is designed to exponentially increase connectivity of innovators around the world, allowing them to plug into a global entrepreneurial grid with their ideas and accelerate action. You will be get involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including prototyping, feature development, testing, and ongoing support.
You will work closely with all members of the Metta team including the Product Growth Manager and the Chief Technology Officer.
- Work on developing the Mettā digital platform (web and mobile)
- Assist with the testing of features as they are developed and rolled out
- Conduct research on new technologies that can be rolled into the platforms
- Make suggestions for improving features, processes, and workflows
- Support the platform(s) in terms of availability, security, reliability
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- 1-3 years experience of front-end and / or full-stack web development
- Understand the principles of responsive web design
- Appreciation (and ideally experience of as part of a team) of the SCRUM software development methodology
- [Bonus] Familiarity with UI / UX, web design and app design best practices
- [Bonus] Experience in user analytics and reporting, using proprietary or third-party platforms
To apply send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Optionally include links to your LinkedIn, Github, or Stack Overflow profiles.