Mettā is a membership club for the global innovation ecosystem, currently with locations in Hong Kong and Nairobi. We believe in the power of our collective intelligence, and are on a mission to connect innovators to address the pressing challenges of our world. We're passionate about empowering entrepreneurs to achieve the extraordinary, and looking for someone who's as excited as we are about helping turn ideas into action.
We are looking for an empathetic person to manage and grow the Mettā member community in Hong Kong. We seek a reliable team player who can work in a creative yet crowded and busy environment, a people-person with a positive attitude and nerves of steel. The right candidate will be enthusiastic about innovation and entrepreneurship, have an existing network in the HK ecosystem and understand the local and global startup landscape.
- Sales: Mettā needs to grow its community in order to remain attractive to members. New knowledge, new inspiration, new characters need to be joining frequently in order to keep things interesting. New leads as well as renewals will need to be handled in a kind, professional and reliable manner.
- Membership management: Members need to be interviewed, approved, on-boarded and then enabled. The better we know our members, the better we can support them, their passions and their businesses.
- Connections: Most members join Mettā to make meaningful connections with other members. These connections need to be made manually and smartly.
- Networking at Mettā events as well as outside events is necessary to stay abreast of the latest trends and keep in touch with the wider ecosystem.
- Collect and handle member feedback, suggestions and ideas in a constant effort to improve Mettā.
- Newsletter: provide content for members and non-members newsletters and snippets and stories for social media.
- We encourage all our team members to have a passion project that they can work on. Our members are all about creating opportunities through knowledge sharing and collaboration, and they will be happy to help you too.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong sales background
- Cantonese and English speaker preferred
- Customer service experience
The seniority and salary of our new team member will vary depending on experience – we mould roles to inspire and challenge our team to learn and develop! To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com