Nest is a full service innovation platform that empowers startups to build transformational solutions by tapping into ecosystems and resources around the world. We work in thriving startup ecosystems to deliver focused programmes helping startups grow their business and achieve collaborative opportunities with leading corporates, gaining commercial validation and traction.
Our programmes, ranging from accelerators to thought leadership workshops, are designed to create collaborative environments that enable rapid ideation, iteration and ultimately, commercial scale validation.
A Programme Manager will collaborate with our Innovation, Marketing and Investment teams, to carry out the flawless execution of our programmes, helping entrepreneurs work with large businesses to successfully solve problems at scale and ensure continuous improvement as the innovation landscape continually evolves. Our ideal candidate will be a multi-tasker that thrives on punching above their weight and is able to lead the execution of projects.
- Lead the execution of Nest programmes to best support the development and success of the startup companies
- Manage stakeholder relationships throughout the programme, right from ideation through to evaluation after the programme finishes
- Foster collaboration and partnership between the startups and corporate partners, as well as with the greater innovation ecosystem
- Actively help to develop and implement the Nest Curriculum and Content that will be delivered throughout a programme
- Mentor startup founders throughout the program to help them achieve their milestones. Introduce teams to appropriate experts and resources as needed
- Assess each company weekly from a business perspective and report weekly to the selection committee on their progress and their team capabilities
- Be motivated to actively research innovative solutions to help each startup succeed
- Understand the Nest and Corporate Partner process and capabilities, and be able to leverage the knowledge of the network to best support the startups
- Support the Innovations team on ad hoc research projects, thought leadership pieces and workshop facilitation
- Represent Nest at startup ecosystem events
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- University degree and 5 years+ experience of Programme/Project management or startup experience
- Experience working within a startup environment
- Knowledge and experience working with large enterprises (internally or as a vendor) is required with preference to the finance sector
- Strong interest in startups, innovation and technology
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders for a given project
- Must be team player with strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to meet deadlines and understand critical path
- Event Planning and Social Media Marketing added benefit
- Fluency in English and Thai
The seniority and salary of our new team member will vary depending on experience – we mould roles to inspire and challenge our team to learn and develop!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.